Monday, October 15, 2007

Harry's Partner -- NOT Jake

Well, I did it again, I was so caught up in the idea of Harry's school that I misstated the relationships. Harry's partner is Wayne, not Jake. Jake's partner is Demi not Harry. Jake just allows Harry to use his blog from time to time, apparently when Harry has something important to say. My apologies to all concerned. I still want to commend Harry's school to you no matter who his partner is. I am new to this blog stuff. I hope I have not trod too heavily on any toes.

I try to check Father Jake Stops the World every day. He has the most up to date information on the workings of PECUSA and if you read the comments you will usually get all sides of the issue. I think that is important, especially for those of us who live in the hinterlands.

No comments: