Monday, November 26, 2007

I'm Flattered

Mad Priest has listed me in his links! What an honor! I always check to see what Mad Priest has to say before I even go to my Blog and Lo and Behold! I was listed in his naughty person list. I'm afraid that I may be in over my head, the folks who comment on Mad Priest are very bright and witty and get right to the point. When I first started blogging I had plans to vent my anger at what is going on in the world in general and in the US and the Episcopal Church in particular but I soon ran out of things to say. After all, you can only say that George Bush is an idiot so many times before it gets old. Don't get me started on the Episcopal Church and the Anglican Communion, because I start to foam at the mouth. So, Mad Priest and friends are great references, they say what I am trying to say but generally much better than I. After all, I was a math teacher not an English teacher.

I do hold one distinction. I believe that I am the only person to serve as a Deputy to General Convention five times and never be assigned to a committee. It used to make me a mad priest, but now I think it's just funny.

No comments: