Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Inauguration Part Dos

We watched much of the Inauguration ceremony on C-Span last night. It was nice to watch the activities without the usual commentary. Basically, C-Span just let the cameras roll and let us make our own conclusions. I was blown away by the size of the crowd; I can't remember seeing that many people at an Inauguration. I was also really impressed by Obama's address. I'm ready to see the congress work with him on getting things going. He has an ambitious program to implement, and one that should produce positive results very soon. He has a lot of support right now and he needs to make the most of it. I honestly never thought I would see an American-African elected as President of the United States. And, certainly not with such an outpouring of support. Go Barak, go!

No comments: