Thursday, January 1, 2009

A Quiet New Year's Eve

Well, we rang out the old and rang in the new last night. The climactic time came with Jean asleep on the love seat and me choosing music for my playlist. The evening started with a bang, we have a guy who lives here who is a pyrotechnics expert and each New Year's Eve he stages a fantastic fireworks display from Vale Butte. It was a great show lasting about 45 minutes. I hope the town continues to donate funds to support the fireworks. We should start working for next year right now while the great show is still fresh in our collective minds. I tried to take some pictures with my new camera, but our neighbor had her porch light on and all my pix were wiped out by the ambient light. I wanted to show the snow covered butte lit up by the fireworks, but no such luck. I would like to wish my readers, both of them, a blessed and prosperous New Year!

No comments: