Friday, May 8, 2009

Keeping at it

My posts have become really sporadic despite my best intentions to keep at it. I just don't find enough to write about. I don't know how those folks who seem to read all the blogs on their list every day do it. Then they write numerous articles for us all to read. Maybe they have nothing else to do, because keeping at it daily takes a lot of time. Now that I'm retired I have even less time to do all that I want to do. I normally get on the web around 10 PM MDT and have an hour or so until I hit the bed. I type rather slowly, more so now that I have neuropathy, I can't feel the keys and often double strike without knowing it. I would be lost without spell check. I will keep at it, but I will not start twitter. Reminds me of an old joke about a nervous titter, but I want to keep a pg-13 rating.

No comments: