Thursday, May 28, 2009

Remodeling Redux

Monday, Memorial Day, I rested from the weekend. I drove nearly 600 miles Saturday and Sunday, since I'm not a truck driver that nearly wore me out. Tuesday I got started and did the first coat of paint. It went so well that I got the second coat on the walls. Now all I need is some touch-up and do the tile and put everything back. At the rate I'm going I should have it finished by Christmas. I didn't really mean that, negative thoughts have a negative effect on your work. Oh yes, I found out yesterday that I got to work on Thursday and Friday, so no work today. I was quite warm today, nearly 100. That warm this early doesn't give me a warm fuzzy feeling. Actually the low as 50 and the high was 98. Makes for nice sleeping and, of course, its a dry heat.

We're going to do a neat thing for Pentecost at St Matthews. I will read a portion from the prayer book and Roger( who grew up min Central America) will read it in
Spanish. We will wear bright red shirts and our red stoles. Should be fun.

No comments: