Monday, May 28, 2007

Off on Vacation

Well we're getting ready to leave for Massachusetts Wednesday morning. We have an 8 AM flight from Boise, Idaho. We go over to Boise the night before our flight; that way we don't have to get up really early to get through the security checks. We have gotten people to mow the lawns, water the yard and take care of our sweet babboo, Sophia. She gets depressed when we leave her home for a couple of weeks. Her "Auntie" Juanita is gone, so Sophia will have to get used to a new keeper, "Auntie Charlene". I won't be writing in my blog for a while, not that I think I will be missed.

We are going to watch our Grand-daughter Alex graduate from High School. It seems like yesterday when we helped her family move from Oregon to Massachusetts. Actually, it was 10 years ago, and she has grown into a beautiful young lady. She has her college selected and has been accepted. The school is a couple of hours from home, so she can come home on a regular basis. Her parents will like that, I'm not sure she will. Her gift arrived intact last week, that was a load off my mind. I had fears of it arriving in pieces, but FedEx did a great job of handling it. I'll post a picture of it after we get back. I'd do it now, but she may be one of the 3 people who read this thing and then she would know what she was getting.

No comments: