Wednesday, November 5, 2008

President Obama

First I will happily admit I was wrong about Barak Obama's chances for election. I misjudged the American people, I didn't think that the voters would accept either a woman or an African-American. I am glad to say I was wrong. I think we have made a great decision in electing President-elect Obama. He is a man with great charisma and a very inspiring speaker. I think he will be a great President, especially if he is able to implement his plans. What an historic time! And, for the first time in over 8 years I can talk about My President. Way to go Obama.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I truly feel that in hard times the american people rise to the challange. This is an example of
that and we have selected the best person to face the challange. Obama and his family remind me of the Kennedy's in 1960, and I feel that the legacy of the Obama presidency well be as great and the Bush legacy is bad.